Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category) & Mathematics as compulsory subject
- Must clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Students who have completed a diploma programme recognised by boards of Technical Education of different states/universities can also apply
Admissions through ACPC* for 50% seats and remaining 50% to be admitted by AnantU on all India basis
Bachelor of Design
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category)
- Clear ANU Design Entrance Test (ANUDET)
Candidates are chosen on the basis of a written entrance examination, a situation test and an interview conducted by AnantU. Students are encouraged to carry their design portfolios at the time of the interview.
Master of Design and Master of Design: Integrated Product Design
The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university
Applicants are required to email the documents listed below in PDF format to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
2. Short essay [300 words or less] that talks about a book or a movie that made an impression on you in terms of your world view
1. Work sample: This can pertain to any creative and relevant work from the fields of engineering, design and business. The work sample should be brief presentation or summary report on any one of the following:
- Visual Portfolio
- B.Tech./B.E. Project
- Business Plan
- Any other work sample showcasing your past work and skills
2. Statement of Purpose
*Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is a body constituted by the Government of Gujarat to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses including Architecture.