Anant National University is inviting applicants for admissions in its Bachelors and Masters programmes 2019-20.
Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects
- Must clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Students who have completed a diploma programme recognised by boards of Technical Education of different states/universities can also apply
Admissions through ACPC* for 65% seats and remaining 35% to be admitted by AnantU on all India basis
Rs. 88,000 per annum
Bachelor of Design
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category)
- Clear AnantU Design Entrance Test
Candidates are chosen on the basis of a written entrance examination, a situation test and an interview conducted by AnantU. Students are encouraged to carry their design portfolios at the time of the interview.
Rs. 1,45,000 per annum
Master of Design: Integrated Product Design or Master of Urban Design
The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university
Applicants are required to email their resume in PDF format to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Rs. 2,50,000 per annum
The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university
Applicants are required to email the documents listed below in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Work sample
Rs. 10,00,000** per annum
All courses offered by AnantU are full time and residential.
Hostel and Mess Fees
Rs. 1,15,000 per annum
*Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is a body constituted by the Government of Gujarat to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses including Architecture.
** Partial to full scholarships available to all students of Anant Fellowship