Admissions | Apply now | Anant National University Skip to main content

Admissions

Anant National University is inviting applicants for admissions in its Bachelors and Masters programmes 2018-19.

Admissions, Anant National University

 

Bachelor of Architecture

Intake:

80 seats

Eligibility
  • Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category) & Mathematics as a compulsory subject
  • Must clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
  • Students who have completed a diploma programme recognised by boards of Technical Education of different states/universities can also apply
Selection process:

Admissions through ACPC* for 65% seats and remaining 35% to be admitted by AnantU on all India basis

Fees

Rs. 83,000 per annum

Deadline

Last date to register: July 5, 2018

Merit List

Provisional Merit List for B.Arch (All India Category)

  • Counseling for All India Category at Institute on 12 July 2018 from 11:00 am onwards.
  • Counseling for All India Category (vacant seat) at Institute on 02 Aug. 2018 from 11:00 am onwards.

Provisional Merit List of Vacant Seat ACPC for B.Arch. 2018-19

  • Application receiving (vacant quota) date at Institute from 10th to 14th Aug. 2018 on or before 4:00 pm.
  • Merit list (vacant quota) publication at Institute website on 16th Aug. 2018.
  • Counseling (vacant quota) at Institute on 17th Aug. 2018 from 11:00 am onwards.

APPLY HERE


Bachelor of Design

Intake:

120 seats

Eligibility
  • Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category)
  • Clear AnantU Design Entrance Test
Selection process:

Candidates are chosen on the basis of a written entrance examination, a situation test and an interview conducted by AnantU. Students are encouraged to carry their design portfolios at the time of the interview.

Fees

Rs. 1,25,000 per annum

Download Sample Paper 1

Download Sample Paper 2

APPLY HERE


Master of Design: Integrated Product Design

Eligibility

The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university

Selection process:

Applicants are required to email their resume in PDF format to mdes@anu.edu.in. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

 

Fees

Rs. 2,50,000 per annum

APPLY HERE


Anant Fellowship

Eligibility

The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university

Selection process:

Applicants are required to email the documents listed below in PDF format to fellowship@anu.edu.in. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

1. Resume

2. Statement of Purpose

3. Work sample

Fees

Rs. 10,00,000** per annum

APPLY HERE


All courses offered by AnantU are full time and residential.

Hostel and Mess Fees

Rs. 1,00,000 per annum


*Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is a body constituted by the Government of Gujarat to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses including Architecture.

** Partial to full scholarships available to all students of Anant Fellowship 


For any other information or query, contact admissions@anu.edu.in / +91 81402 13399