Job Title: Assistant Manager Communication – Content
KRA (Key Responsible Area)
- Create content and creative copy along with design inputs on all external facing platforms viz website, social media, collaterals, PR releases for the university.
- Offer content support to University’s various programmes in creating outreach support material like posters, social media creatives, placement brochures, media updates etc.
- Contribute through creative copy and content to the University’s initiatives to build a global brand.
- Ensure we communicate with all stakeholders in a simple and effective manner by maintaining brand consistency.
- Create templates for internal and external communication.
- Develop campaigns for promotion from time to time as per the set mandate on the basis of the communication and marketing strategy.
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
Area of Expertise/Skills
- Excellent communication with impeccable command over English and presentation skills; highly-organized, a self-starter and a collaborative team player
- Track record of delivery, goal oriented along with the ability to set clear priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to do research in the education sector and understand trends to translate them in the University’s communication.
- Proficiency in conceptualising and developing creatives for the digital space, including popular social media platforms.
- Proficiency in any design based softwares like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc would be an added advantage
- Undertaken google AdWords and social media marketing campaigns content creation.
- SEO knowledge