Job Description – Manager Accounts
We are looking for someone who can look after financial budgeting for entire university in coordination with all the departments.
Major responsibilities and deliverables are as follow:
- Preparation of Budget in coordination with all departments.
- Tracking Budget v/s Actual.
- Preparation of monthly MIS.
- Maintaining and overviewing Accounting as per standard accounting procedures.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets register as per accounting standard.
- Master in Accounts or Finance related degree, Additional certification is a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in Accounting and minimum 2 years of experience in MIS and Budgeting, Experience with Education Industry will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills including lookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills