Anant National University carries out a holistic admission process wherein it seeks to evaluate the applicant’s idiosyncrasies, strengths, and competencies relevant to the programme they have applied for. To understand the applicant’s professional journey better, the university encourages submission of two recommendation letters, preferably from their immediate supervisors or mentors.
Your employers should ideally answer these questions in your recommendation letters:
- For how long and in what capacity did you work for?
- How did you contribute to the organisation?
- What are your strengths?
- What were your major accomplishments during the period of service?
- How was your overall performance?
- How would you be a good fit for the programme at Anant National University?
Each letter of recommendation should not exceed one page. It should speak about the applicant’s abilities and potential for postgraduate studies.