About Anant National University
Anant National University, located in the sprawling Sanskardham campus in Ahmedabad, is the first Design University of India. It is committed to nurturing Solutionaries, people who are revolutionary in their thinking, but solution-oriented in their approach. We, at AnantU have a vision to become a truly World Class University. To read more about AnantU, visit anu.edu.in
We are looking for a full stack website developer to join our growing team.The website developer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of public and internal facing web pages and appropriate integrations to expose data from corporate systems. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to be part of a fast growing University.
Skills and experience required
The following skills are mandatory:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a website developer with strong knowledge of web technologies, including (but not limited to):
- UI / UX.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to understand a business problem and work out relevant solution(s).
- Previous experience in integration of webpages with third party apps to send and receive data.
The following skills are a bonus:
- Previous experience working in the Education domain.
- Develop external facing and internal facing web pages.
- Ongoing maintenance of the University website.
- Build integrations with third party apps to send and receive data.
- Develop high quality landing pages with interactive features.
- Proactively monitor website performance.
- Implement security features to ensure secure experience for visitors.
- Recommend and implement website improvement initiatives to provide better user experience and capturing of leads.
- Work with other teams to understand their requirements
- Implement information architecture rules to ensure consistent flow of information and an engaging user experience.
Interested candidates can email their resume and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.