Anant Fellowship at Anant National University is in need of a Relationship Manager to help with student life, student affairs, marketing and outreach, and administration.
The Relationship Manager (RM) will work under the direction of the Program Director and will be expected to assist with management of student relationships as well as driving awareness and outreach for the program. We require our RMs to have a strong passion to work with students to promote their wellbeing, social and emotional development and overall program experience.
The ideal applicant will have 3-5 years experience working in an educational institution and be empathetic, patient and committed to furthering student experience. You should have strong interpersonal skills, as you will be working closely with students, the marketing and admissions teams, and with the Program Director on orientation, convocation, and alumni relations.
Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager will include the following:
- Non-academic student affairs: Be the first point of contact for all non-academic student requirements, which includes overseeing the various Student Committees, managing escalations, and working closely with the warden on areas related to residence life
- Interface between Fellowship and other departments: Be the point of contact on the Fellowship team for other departments such as marketing, admissions, administration, and others. The incumbent will be required to raise requisitions in a timely manner and follow through on implementation.
- Program Outreach: This aspect of the role would require travel to various colleges across India to host information sessions regarding the Fellowship and other programs offered by AnantU
- Alumni Relations: AnantU believes in developing and maintaining strong relations with our alumni. The RM will be required to define various aspects of alumni relations including regular communication, events, volunteer program and others.
- Organising events: As part of overall student experience, the RM will also be required to end-to-end manage the logistics of two main events in the year: Orientation and Convocation
- The incumbent may also be required to play other roles at the university besides providing academic support
Eligibility criteria + Skills required:
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in an educational institution in a similar capacity
- Be keen to engage with young people, and develop systems and methods to improve their overall experience. Any demonstrated experience in this regard would be an added asset.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. While English communication skills are a must, good communication skills in Hindi and one other language are desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills. Be a self-starter and has a track record of taking things to closure.
- Comfort and preference of working in a fluid, start-up type environment.
Deadline to apply: 15th July 2018
Applicants must send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Application for Relationship Manager’