Assistant Manager – Visual Communication will create design solutions with high visual impact. The ideal candidate would have 0-2 years of experience with a strong visual design background, relationship management skills and enjoys creating and building something new.
• Create and design external facing collateral for the university and its various programmes to drive awareness – posters, social media creatives, placement brochures, media updates etc.
• Strengthen the university’s attempt to build a global brand.
• Ensure we communicate with all stakeholders in a simple and effective manner by maintaining brand consistency.
• Create templates for internal and external communication.
• Bachelor’s degree required, a post graduate degree in design preferred.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; highly-organized, a self-starter, resilient, collaborative and fun.
• Track record of delivery, goal oriented along with the ability to set clear priorities and meet deadlines.
• A strong interest in design trends and proficiency in conceptualising and developing creatives for the web.
• Proficient in design based software’s like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc.
• Interested in marketing campaigns.