Anant National University, located in the sprawling 135 acres of Sanskardham Campus in Ahmedabad, aims to be India’s leading private teaching and research University in the fields of Built Habitat, Design and Sustainability.
The University has its roots in establishment of Anant Institute of Architecture in the year 2011 followed by Institutes of Planning and Design and University status in the year 2016.
ANU at a glance
• Established as a UGC recognised private University in 2016, by an Act of Legislature of state of Gujarat
• Current student enrolment of 495 Undergraduate students
• Planned student enrolment: Undergraduate: 4000+, Postgraduates: 1000+
• Three schools: School of Architecture, School of Design, School of Planning
• Accomplished faculty organized around Teaching and Research axis
• Multi-disciplinary curriculum with horizontal linkages across schools
• Bachelor of Architecture programme approved by the Council of Architecture (COA)
• Governing Body of eminent people from Academia, Business & Government